Informative, and General Reading
18 Mother Teresa Quotes To Celebrate
The Life of an Extraordinary Woman
by Noel Jameson
When choosing words of wisdom to live by, you can't go wrong with
Mother Teresa quotes. After all, she was one of the most remarkable
women to ever walk the earth. We can learn a lot from her kindness,
patience, generosity and gentleness of spirit.
These 18 Mother Teresa quotes are perfect examples of why this woman
was so special and how many of us can learn from her example.
1. "It is not the magnitude of our actions but the amount of love
that is put into them that matters."
2. "Everybody today seems to be in such a terrible rush, anxious for
greater developments and greater riches and so on, so that children have
very little time for their parents. Parents have very little time for
each other, and in the home begins the disruption of peace of the
3. "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can
be no more hurt, only more love."
4. "We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the
ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
5. "If we really want to love we must learn how to forgive."
6. "We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and
restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees,
flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun,
how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls."
7. "Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be
the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness
in your eyes, kindness in your smile."
8. "There is more hunger in the world for love and appreciation in this
world than for bread."
9. "Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough,
money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread
your love everywhere you go."
10. "Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your
11. "Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to
that person, a beautiful thing."
12. "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish
that He didn't trust me so much."
13. "I want you to be concerned about your next door neighbor. Do you
know your next door neighbor?"
14. "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are
15. "We, the unwilling, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible
for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little,
we are now qualified to do anything with nothing."
16. "God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try."
17. "People are generally irrational, unreasonable and selfish. They
deserve to be loved, anyway."
18. "Despite giving your best to the world, you may be kicked in the
teeth. Give the best you've got anyway."
It is evident from the wisdom in her words that Mother Teresa was truly
a gift to the world. If only the world would live by her wisdom, it
would finally be a loving and peaceful place where humanity could enjoy
a Utopian existence. If there are any quotes to live by, Mother Teresa
quotes are most definitely at the top of that list.
If It Doesn't Destroy You, It
Will Make You Stronger
As you move through life, you meet problems of all shapes and sizes.
Some are hardly worth mentioning; while others are life-threatening or
earth-shattering. Yet, they all have one thing in common.
Actions by Napoleon Hill
Whatever your career is, you will accomplish twice as much in half the time
when you learn to time your actions.
All of us are, in a sense, sales people who are trying to sell our way
through life successfully.
But only a relatively few of us manage to become “Master Salesmen.”
The Law of Attraction
And The Paradox
This writing is for those of us who do, sincerely in our hearts study and
apply what we understand currently of the Law of Attraction, and still
haven't manifested the lives that we really want and desire.
Did you ever try anything for a long time with great effort and with no
success? You get psychologically glutted, fed up with trying. And then
you quit That is when you really discover how to find God.
Life Is A Gift
A Tribute To Rose
Lovely Rose at 87. A wonderful woman who taught by example that it's never too late to be all you can possibly be.
Moments In Life
There are moments in life when you miss someone so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real!
Bill Gates' High School Address
Bill Gates gave a speech about 11 things high school students did
not and will not learn in school. He talks about how feel-good, politically correct teachings created a generation of kids with no concept of reality and how this concept set them up for failure in the real world.
Right and Positive Attitude
The Story of a Mail Man
Here is the story of a school and a college which rose from the dust
because of the dreams of a mailman in India.
A Gift from God
An inspirational story. Every morning when I open my eyes, I tell myself that it is special.
Every day, every minute, every breath truly is... a gift from God.
Noel Jameson loves sharing
her favorite quotes. If you're looking for the best quotes on virtually
any topic, visit Famous-Quotes-And-Quotations.com and find 'Top 10'
lists filled with great quotations.